Monday, March 30, 2009

This and that

I'm hitting the Jewel today for the Kelloggs unadvertised specials. Select cereals are $1.98 and I have three $1/2 coupons. I also could qualify for the Jewel milk catalina special. If you buy 3-5-7 boxes of cereal you get coupons for free milk (actually you get a $4.69 coupon for milk which you can apply to the $1.99 milk so even a bigger discount).

The guest room is coming along and I will post photos as soon as it's done. I ironed all the bed linens this weekend and bought a new shower curtain and bath rug. Got both of these at Walmart and was amazed they all matched the comforter set. The shower curtain came with a year's free subscription to Better Homes and Gardens magazine!

I'll be on Spring Break this week so might be posting less. The weather here is far from spring like--we got 6 inches of heavy wet snow yesterday. But the sun is shining brightly and very warm through the windows and there are no clouds in the sky.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails