Thursday, March 18, 2010

How to lose 4 pounds in 6 hours

His name is Norovirus.
I am pretty sure I met him in church on Sunday after shaking hands.
I always wash my hands before fellowship coffee, but that day I used hand sanitizer.
Hand sanitizer does not kill my friend Noro.
His outer skin does not contain lipids (fat) and therefore does not dry out and die when exposed to alcohol-based cleansers.
He visited me 24 hours later.
And left 48 hours later.
Highlights of his visit included:
Vomiting
Vomiting
Vomiting
x 25
Chills
Low-grade fever
Muscle spasms
Diarrhea
Passing out in the bathroom and hitting my head on the tile floor
Wanting to die
Having my husband think I was actually going to die
Being THIS close to going to the ER (better bring a shower curtain for the car)
Oh and wanting to die


Cause I have never, ever, EVER, been so sick for so long, so suddenly
Violently
In my life

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails