Monday, August 1, 2011

Dear Milka: You suck



Yesterday the camp nurse called. William had a reaction to tasting a Milka chocolate bar at camp. Even though he and his friend both double checked the ingredients, and it did not state it contained hazelnuts, I found online that ALL Milka bars contain hazelnut paste. This is a huge NO NO for William. Thankfully his reaction was very mild, the nurse administered Benedryl and he was fine. However part of me is pissed if this product contains nuts and it's not clearly listed on the label.

On a positive note, the nurse let me talk to him to assure me he was fine and he said they were having a great time and he'd written. It was good to talk to him! It's very weird to have your kid away at camp. I can't wait until they are home.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails