Friday, April 17, 2009

Cereal for less than a buck a box

If you pay more than a $1 per box for cereal, for shame for shame!

(OK, sometimes I do. It happens to all of us.)

Jewel shoppers in Chicagoland:

Kellogg's Cereal $1.99
Use $1/1 coupon from 4/5 RP
= $.99

I have like ten boxes of cereal from my last cereal deal (and a free gallon of milk I need to get today).

I'm well stocked from Easter leftovers (and my major ooops--buying a full turkey instead of a turkey breast, and BOGO at that!)

Will make the grocery run later tonight.

****

Walgreens has me making a stop as well. I need Crest (DH won't use any other) and their price + coupon is less than Walmart on sale with coupon($1.25 for a 6.4oz tube verus $1.82 at Walmart). I'm also getting more Skippy peanut butter there (another beats Walmart deal at $1.25 for a 16.3 oz jar with 4-05 Unilever coupon).

Amazing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails