Friday, April 24, 2009

Deals and Steals

I hit Domincks and Jewel at lunch today. It was a whirlwind because I had to get back to the home office.

First Dominicks.

Unless you take with you the printout of the 3800 items that are part of this living Well promotion of theirs, good luck trying to figure out what is and isn't on special. Only the items current on sale AND in the LW promo are tagged.

I still managed to get out of there was a $10 coupon OMNP and $20 off in coupons. I got out of there was 50% savings. If I had had more electrosol coupons I would have stocked up more. I'll have to try out the buying coupon thing. I've never done that before.

Next Jewel.

Nothing too special here, but scored a bunch of Kashi bars that were 2/$3 and I have $1.50/2 coupons. I ended up with 50% savings here as well.

I am in awe of the women who save 97% over at moneysaving.mom but then I seriously think my family would take me for a psych eval if I came home with 22 pouches of pasta sauce.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails