Friday, July 29, 2011

A day in the life of French camp

I have no idea what is going on in camp as I have had zero (ZERO) communication with them now for four days. I can only surmise the following based on the photos posted on the camp website.


First, they ate their weight in French pastries.


An invasion was discussed

They marched to the German village

Enlisted the help of the Swiss Guard and some extras from the Renaissance Faire next door

Taunts were exchanged. "We don't like your Tudor architectural style!"

They danced their little French dance until the German campers surrendered


Choreography ensued (this is French camp, remember?)


Avant-garde theatre was performed (um, what?)


Then finally they ate more homemade pastries until they could not move. Bonne nuit mes enfants!
My children have it so hard....

2 comments:

Judy Fitchett said...

Looks like fun!

mom said...

I'd like to go just for the food!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails