Sunday, May 10, 2009

Comments like these make me scream

Take a peek at the comment section on this article about super couponer Jill Cataldo. While I may not be buying stacks of pop tarts and frozen pizza that she mentions, I am saving a lot of money on things I normally buy. The misconception that couponers are stealing from the stores leading to higher prices, or feeding their families only processed crap is ludicrous. If you don't eat it, don't buy it.

http://www.nwherald.com/articles/2009/05/05/r_c7eotvrdrfqo6hx6vb0aow/index.xml

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Yeah, I get such ridiculous comments too. And hey, I DO buy things we don't want to eat if they are free or cheap enough, because there are other people who aren't so picky who patronize my local food pantry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails