Saturday, September 5, 2009

Free sample of Nestle Abuelita Mexican Hot Chocolate

UPDATED 12/24/09

As of today I have yet to receive my free sample. I don't know if anyone ever did. I did buy some Abuelita on sale this week and tried it. It was okay. Not terrible, but not what I expected. I expected it to be a powder, but it's a large round cake of chocolate you cook with 4 cups of skim milk on the stovetop. I was disappointed to read it contained Shea nuts, which is a tree nut, and a no no in our house due to allergies. So William couldn't have any (and this made him very sad).



Thanks mashupmom!

New NESTLÉ® ABUELITA Granulado has the same rich chocolate flavor, aroma and frothiness as the original ABUELITA Tablet, but ready in minutes! Register here to get your FREE Granulado sample

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails