- It's OK if you forget to bring your coupon binder. The world will not end.
- It's OK if you don't have the right coupon for a sale, or discover it has expired. Food goes on sale ALL THE TIME. You haven't missed your one and only shot.
- It's OK if you don't have time to get the Sunday coupon insert this week. Next week there will be another.
- It's OK if you actually need to buy something not on sale or without a coupon. Life is like that. You'll live.
- It's OK to have to run to the grocery store without a printed list of every deal off the Internet, sorted by UPC code. Sometimes we need to attack the grocery store like a commando mission because baseball starts in TWENTY MINUTES and you just realized you are the snack mom.
- It's OK to decide you do not have room for any more "stockpiled" items. You aren't saving money if you need a bigger house.
It's a nice day. The sun is out. Put down your scissors, binders and the inserts and go outside and play with your kids.