Monday, October 19, 2009

Freezer burn and Jade plants


I was sad to see that the dip below 40 degrees the other night did a number on my twelve year old jade plant. I purchase this little baby as a wee 5 inch thing in Ikea one day on the spur of the moment. It's now quite a plant, and I do nothing to it but water it. I think I should really re pot it. The pot is soooo ugly and well, it's been in that same pot for FOREVER.

A jade will flower, you know, just in case you didn't know. I didn't but one day in December it made these little white flowers. I had no idea!

But behold my sweet baby with the burned finger tips. She'll survive (she'll drop a bazillion little freezer-burned leaves and grow new ones.

Awww!

1 comment:

BS said...

Poor Plant...I'm worried!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails