Friday, November 13, 2009

No, I did not buy handsoap

I was planning on taking in a little shopping on my day off, but I ended up needing to get the oil changed on the car, which led to a tire rotation, which led to getting new rear brakes and rotors. Poor John, who has a cold, had to drive down to the garage and pick me up.

Right now we are finishing the last bit of home repair. We've got the caulk guy here to caulk around all the windows. You'd be amazed at how fast a professional can do this, compared with John and I spending 8 hours and about ten rolls of paper towels on the same project this past spring.

I'll be glad when this is all done, but I'll be honest I'll be glad when I am convinced it did the trick. Cause if it doesn't then we're going to be in the market for new windows. And I have a *lot* of windows.

Insanely ridiculous lots of windows.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails