Wednesday, December 30, 2009

April Cornell: 40% off site wide sale


Plus free shipping on orders over $125.


I really like the girls dresses at April Cornell. Big Girls sizes only run to size 10, so this is likely my last order of long dresses for my daughter, who at age 10 is just now wearing a size ten dress. I got a lot of dresses at 40% off, and then another $5 off at checkout for signing up on their email list (it says you can only get the $5 off once, but it worked twice for me. The code is FIVEDOLLARS). If you've never checked out their dresses, and if your little girl is an old fashioned spirit at heart, this is the place for you. Long dresses, petticoats, prints, babywhale corderoys. I am beginning to channel a Victorian Laura Ingalls.


Check out April's Attic for clearance dresses also at 40% off. I snagged several for under $15 a dress. These dresses run $70 and up full price!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these dresses!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails