Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Frozen roads for frozen foods?

Drive if you dare, but the weather is DREADFUL right now and there is no way I am running to the store to get frozen Green Giant veggies.

but if you MUST, know that if you buy 7 boxes currently on sale for $1/1, you will receive a $5 coupon good on your next offer. This is part of the current General Mills spent $15 get $5. The boxed veggies are regularly priced at $2.69 a box, so 7 boxes hits above the magic $15 mark (you only pay preferred card, of course). The $1/1 sale ends on Thursday so go (skid and slide) soon.

I, for one, am not running out for this one. I've got enough frozen-ness (is that even a word?) surrounding me right now. I read on couponerswanted.com a woman just snagged 32 boxes.

32 boxes?

Holy cow.

On a night like tonight I'll take my full priced veggies and a cup of hot tea, thank you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails