Sunday, August 23, 2009

Deals from Walgreens and CVS

I am going through back to school madness right now so I have not been too focused lately on coupons deals etc. Right now I'm focused on the realities of getting two kids back to elementary and middle school, respectively.

Also, the UPC list isn't out yet for the next Jewel catalina, a conagra et al spend $25 get $10 that starts this week....

Meanwhile get your fix on these deals from Money Saving Mom for Walgreens and CVS. I have to admit I am not a Walgreens or CVS shopper, not because I am a snob or something, but simply because there isn't one that is remotely close to me.

Sample Walgreen deals:
Reach Toothbrush--$0.99 after in ad coupon
Use $1/1 coupon from 8/2 SmartSource insert
Free after coupons

Rimmel Mascara--on sale 40% off regular price (prices begin at $3.49)
Use $2/1 coupon from 8/23 RP insert
As low as $0.09 each after coupon

See more here and here for CVS.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails