Monday, August 31, 2009

MyGroceryDeals.com

I was over at MashupMom this morning with a burning question:

Where can I find if an item is for sale, without having to read the blogs/postings for Jewel, Dominick's, Super Target etc? There are plenty of sites which can tell you where to find coupons for a specific item (couponmom.com is a good one) but I didn't know of a site where I could type in "ground beef" and comparison shop the stores near me.

MashupMom was kind enough to point me in the direction of MyGroceryDeals.com. It's free and it's pretty cool, too. You register, select your stores, and away you go.

By the way, ground beef is cheaper this week at Dominick's than Jewel. And I only had to go to one site to find out!

Now if we could get MyGroceryDeals to add in the coupon match ups, this would become the Holy Grail of sites for me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails