Friday, August 14, 2009

I lied

Big fat sweet smelling liar!

Updated:

I printed 12 $1.50/1 Degree body mists and went to the Jewel to see if I could get 12 of them (plus print another $15 cat).
Link to a $1/1 Degree coupon: http://www.degreewomen.com/Women/Default.aspx
(thank you couponerswanted.com)

I found 11 of them, so I added a Degree deodorant. That made a total of 12 items (rang $30), minus $17 in qs - $15 in cats received = $2MM

Also grabbed 6 bags of Fisher nuts (BOGO) and used 5 $1/1 q = 41 cents per bag or $2.46

= 46 cents for everything.

$75 worth of items (regular price) for 46 cents! A savings of 99.994%


BTW: Who in their right mind would pay $4.99 each for those TINY body sprays?? I would never ever buy them EVER if they weren't free.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The purple one smells great. Where did u get the coupons for them?

Marie said...

I updated the posting to add the links. I believe both still work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails