Monday, January 11, 2010

April Cornell now 50% off



I told you all about this sale two weeks ago. Today I received an email that their entire line is now 50% off, with free shipping for orders over $125. April Cornell carries womens, childrens and toddler clothes, as well as lovely linens for the home.

I received all the little girl dresses that I ordered last week and am very pleased. They are a classic, old fashioned look but so appropriate for church and nice events. Also, because they are sleeveless pinafores (uh oh, I'm harkening back to my 10th grade British literature class now!) you can wear them spring or winter with a turtleneck under them.

No,I'm not getting paid to endorse April Cornell (I wish), it's just that I really love to fnd classic kids clothes that aren't influenced by Hanna Montana!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails