Thursday, September 2, 2010

It hasn't been a great week here

I'll be very glad when we're all on the mend.

Monday. I had my mole removed and by Monday evening was being treated for a UTI. William came down with a fever and sore throat.

Tuesday. I wake up with a fever and no relief from my UTI. My doctor changes me to a different antibiotic. William still sick.

Wednesday. Urine culture comes back negative (WHAT?) and doctor says go to see my Gyne for a pelvic exam. Feel miserable. Go see gyne (they squeezed me in) and she says she can't see anything wrong. Tells me to continue the antibiotics anyway. Takes a million swabs and another urine culture. William still sick.

Wednesday night. Learn that when they say to not take medicine on an empty stomach they MEAN it. Spend about an hour in the bathroom wanting to die.

Thursday. William still sick. Mommy feeling somewhat more human but not 100%. Cancel den meeting I'm hosting tonight (so much for my plans).

1 comment:

Let's Find H-Man A Wife said...

Get well now; you have a party streak on the line and that means you, too, William.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails