Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I got my cheap Lysol products. Did you?

Hubby took our daughter to art lessons last night and then headed over to the Jewel to get a birthday card for his dad. I handed him the Lysol coupons and turned him into couponman!

4 Lysol products (two 4 in 1 cleaning sprays, a toilet bowl cleaner and a bottle of all purpose cleaner) $1.59 each minus those $1/1 printables I mentioned this week, came to $2.40 before taxes. He managed to grab a $5 birthday card (eek) and paid with a $5 catalina I had, so about $3 for everything, tax included.

Currently there's a spend $25 get $10 Conagra deal running now at Jewel that I learned about over at couponerswanted.com. There are hundreds of items on the list. It's going to be a great time to stock up on Wesson oil for 50 cents a bottle and Hunts Snack puddings for virtually free. I love Jewel!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails